Friday, April 20, 2012

Week 13: TCC 2012 Online Conference

Aloha! This week was my first experience with the TCC Online Conference. Actually, it's my first time attending any conference.  This experience was a great one.  There were so many different presentation topics available to learn about. One in particular was Laureen's presentation on Electronic Resources.  Not only did I learn a lot from the presentation, I also got to see what it's like to be in a presentation & give a presentation since I'll be giving one next year. I got to comment on discussion forums and share my thoughts about the presentation topics.  It was interesting to see everyone else's discussion posts.

My group & I will be working together to complete a group reflection on the TCC 2012 online conference.  It'll be interesting to see what their thoughts are on the conference & how their experience went.  I created a "Storify" to share with others  about the TCC Conference.  It was also my first experience with Storify so that was fun also.  I also created Tweets about the conference labeled with the hastag #2012tcc. You can go ahead and check those out.  If you haven't experienced a TCC Conference I would highly recommend you check it out in the future.

Aloha & God Bless!
chelseaETEC

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chelsea,
    I thought the Online Conferences were great. I was a bit overwhelmed at first but in the end, I really enjoyed all the ones that I attended. I think this is a great tool. With travel prices so high these days, I could see online conferences becoming more and more popular. I really like Storify too, I am looking forward to seeing yours.
    Aloha,
    Alia

    ReplyDelete